- If you have further questions or run into issues submitting your data, please contact us at spoton.csbserver[at]gmail.com or via bioexcel.
- Server example
- An example of the server output can be found here. This is the result of a run with the provided sample input.
- PDB file of the complex:
- A file in pdb format containing the coordinates for the complex. Make sure that the chain identifiers match those in this file.
Enter all the chain identifiers per interface. The entries should be separated by a single space and are
<chainid 1> <chainid 2> <chainid 3>As an example:A B C
- CSV-formatted file that contains all the calculated features for the interfacial residues.
- CSV-formatted file that contains the HS/NS assignments for all the interfacial residues.
- A table where all residues classified as HS or NS are listed along with some basic information about them.